Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with 24-hour room service, LCD TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Enjoy fusion cuisine while dining at The Chefs Table
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- WiFi for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Amenities include a computer and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, comfy beds and overall comfort
- 5 minutes by car from Hong Kong University of Science and Technology and 6 minutes from Victoria Harbour
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 1861 reviews
About the Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon EastLocation Tower 5, 3 Tong Tak Street, Sai Kung,
There are 4 restaurants on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. The luxury Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East also features 24-hour room service, a porter/bellboy, and a lift. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Kowloon hotel.
- 1 building
- 359 guestrooms or units
- 47 levels
- 4 dining venues
- Built in 2012
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Computer for guest use
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (46 km / 28.6 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Tseung Kwan O Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East offers 359 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges and coffee/tea makers. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a rainfall showerhead and a hydromassage showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. This Kowloon hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Chefs Table – This restaurant specialises in fusion cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Tze Yuet Heen – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Lobby Lounge – This café serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Cielo – This steakhouse serves lunch and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy al fresco dining (weather permitting). Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 495.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. LOCALIZE
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. LOCALIZE
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Cash or credit card deposit required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 283.3 for adults and HKD 228.8 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: HKD 100.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 600 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 495.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Hotel
- Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East
- Crowne Plaza Hong Kong
You should know
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 9 PM.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.