- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Temple Street Night Market
- 3 min walk
- Victoria Harbour
- 5 min walk
- Kowloon Park
- 14 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 23 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kowloon's Jordan neighbourhood, Eaton HK is in the city centre and near a metro station. Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade and 1881 Heritage are notable landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Victoria Harbour and Kowloon Bay. Travelling with kids? Don't miss The Peak Tram, or check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Temple Street Night Market - 3 min walk
- Victoria Harbour - 5 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 8 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 14 min walk
- Ladies' Market - 15 min walk
- Hong Kong Jordan Station - 4 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 8 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Astor – Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Yat Tung Heen – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
- Flower Years – Bar. Open daily.
- Terrible Baby – Cocktail bar. Open daily.
About this property
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Disliked: Property conditions & facilities
The room is very small and looks old. the location is great!