Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, fridges and room service (during limited hours)
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy Chinese cuisine while dining at Eagle's Garden
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, luggage storage and limo or town car service
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the clean guestrooms
- Steps from Victoria Harbour and Nathan Road Shopping District
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 726 reviews
About the Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong MongkokLocation 2 Soy Street, Kowloon,
Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong Mongkok offers its guests an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a limo/town car service and a meeting room. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong Mongkok also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A complete renovation of Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong Mongkok was completed in 2017. This 4-star Kowloon hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 258 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- Built in 2016
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free cots/infant beds
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (32 km / 19.9 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Yau Ma Tei Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong Mongkok offers 258 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with laptop-compatible safes and a safe. LCD televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and an iron/ironing board. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Electric kettle
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
Eagle's Garden – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Garden Bar – On-site lobby lounge. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 385.00 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 162.8 for adults and HKD 162.8 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 385.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong Mongkok Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in June and close in October.