- Liked: Staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Victoria Harbour
- 1 min walk
- Ladies' Market
- 7 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market
- 13 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong Mongkok is in Kowloon's Mong Kok neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Sky 100 and Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Nathan Road Shopping District and Temple Street Night Market. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Victoria Harbour - 1 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 2 min walk
- Ladies' Market - 7 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 13 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 3 min drive
- Whampoa Station - 4 min drive
- Hong Kong Mong Kok Station - 8 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Eagle's Garden – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Garden Bar – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
About this property
Hilton Garden Inn Hong Kong Mongkok
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The helpful staff and the closeness of public transportation