Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, 24-hour room service and satellite TV
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 6 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Wired Internet in some public areas for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Services include babysitting, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Hong Kong Space Museum and 5 minutes on foot from Avenue of Stars
Reviews from Trip Advisor
93.0% of guests recommend out of 4835 reviews
About the InterContinental Hong KongLocation 18 Salisbury Road, Kowloon,
As a guest of InterContinental Hong Kong, you'll find an outdoor pool, a health club, a spa tub, and a sauna. There are 6 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the luxury InterContinental Hong Kong. This 5-star Kowloon hotel is smoke free.
- 503 guestrooms or units
- 17 levels
- 6 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- No smoking on site
- Locker space
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (33.7 km / 20.9 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station (0.4 km / 0.2 mi)
InterContinental Hong Kong offers 503 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. Televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a complimentary bathrobe and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- DVD player
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
InterContinental Hong Kong has 6 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club and a sauna.
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3:00 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 385 for adults and HKD 270 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: HKD 156 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: HKD 156 per day (rates may vary)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- InterContinental Hong Kong Hotel Kowloon
- InterContinental Hong Kong Hotel
- InterContinental Hong Kong Kowloon
You should know
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.