- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- 9 min walk
- Plaza Hollywood
- 13 min walk
- Nan Lian Garden
- 14 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Near a metro station, pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon is in Kowloon's Eastern Kowloon neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Nathan Road Shopping District and Ladies' Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit Ocean Park and The Peak Tram. Hong Kong Disneyland and Hong Kong Observatory are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.
- Mikiki - 9 min walk
- Plaza Hollywood - 13 min walk
- Chi Lin Nunnery - 13 min walk
- Nan Lian Garden - 14 min walk
- Wong Tai Sin Temple - 16 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 8 min drive
- Hong Kong Diamond Hill Station - 11 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 27 min drive
- Where to eat
- Eatstreet @ pentalounge – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch on selected days. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- Pentalounge – Lobby lounge. Open daily.
- Pizzabar – Restaurant offering pizza. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
pentahotel Hong Kong, Kowloon
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
- Disliked: Amenities
Good house keeping and answered my request quickly