- Kowloon Park
- 1 min walk
- Harbour City
- 2 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District
- 3 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-18. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, Prince, Marco Polo Hotel is in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade and 1881 Heritage. The Peak Tram and Ocean Park are not to be missed.
- Kowloon Park - 1 min walk
- Harbour City - 2 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier - 9 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 10 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 3 min drive
- Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 7 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 10 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- AddatPrince – Bistro offering Pan-Asian cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Prince, Marco Polo Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Accessibility to a lot of shopping places in Hongkong and the first stop of the airport express shuttle.