- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
- Harbour City
- 14 min walk
- Kowloon Park
- 16 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District
- 3 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-22. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, Regal Kowloon Hotel is in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Temple Street Night Market and Nathan Road Shopping District are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Kowloon Bay and Kowloon Park. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Harbour City - 14 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier - 16 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 16 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 18 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 3 min drive
- Whampoa Station - 6 min drive
- Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 9 min walk
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 31 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cafe Allegro – Coffee shop offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Regal Court – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Mezzo – Steakhouse offering American cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- V Bar & Lounge – Coffee shop. Open daily.
About this property
Regal Kowloon Hotel
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort