- Hong Kong Space Museum
- 3 min walk
- Hong Kong Museum of Art
- 7 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District
- 13 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui neighbourhood, Rosewood Hong Kong is in a shopping district and near the beach. Victoria Harbour and Kowloon Bay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Temple Street Night Market and Nathan Road Shopping District. Check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course, and consider making time for The Peak Tram, a top attraction not to be missed.
- Hong Kong Space Museum - 3 min walk
- Avenue of Stars - 5 min walk
- Hong Kong Museum of Art - 7 min walk
- K11 Shopping Mall - 7 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 13 min drive
- Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 4 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 4 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 24 min drive
- Where to eat
- Holt's Café – Restaurant offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- Butterfly Room – Open daily.
- Darkside – Open daily.
- The Legacy House – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
Rosewood Hong Kong
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The perfect stay and we’ll be back again whenever we’re visiting HK.