Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LCD TVs, room service (during limited hours) and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 3 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the area's walkability
- Steps from Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Space Museum
- Airport and local-area shuttle service available for a fee
The Kowloon Hotel ratings based on 11 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Kowloon Hotel
Great hotel near to transport and shopping
Couples get away
Small room but good location
Zentrale Lage. Sonst naja.
Location is a big plus
Hong Kong hotel with Mainland flair
Location is fine, service acceptable
About the The Kowloon HotelLocation 19-21 Nathan Road, Kowloon,
There are 3 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room. The family-friendly The Kowloon Hotel also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) and an area shuttle are available for a fee.
- 1 building
- 736 guestrooms or units
- 16 levels
- 3 dining venues
- Built in 1986
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- 1 conference room
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (33.5 km / 20.8 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle and area shuttle
The Kowloon Hotel offers 736 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. LCD televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary slippers, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Kowloon hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Coffee Corner – This restaurant serves breakfast and light fare.
Loong Yat Heen – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Open daily.
The Middle Row BAR – On-site bar. Open daily.
The Window Cafe – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and light fare. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Please note: Guests booked in Breakfast for 2 rate plans receive set breakfast. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note: The guest checking in must be the same guest who booked the reservation, and the name on the ID must match the name on the booking. The property reserves the right to refuse name changes on reservations.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times during limited hours. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Debit cards not accepted
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 185 for adults and HKD 119 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one way)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kowloon Hotel
- Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Hong Kong
- The Kowloon Hotel Hong Kong
You should know
- The Kowloon Hotel offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.