- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Harbour City
- 5 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier
- 6 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District
- 2 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located near the beach, The Kowloon Hotel is in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui neighbourhood, a walkable area with good shopping. Victoria Harbour and Kowloon Bay are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's popular attractions can visit The Peak Tram and Ocean Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Hong Kong Disneyland, or check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course.
- Harbour City - 5 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier - 6 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 10 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 16 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 2 min drive
- Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 3 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 7 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 26 min drive
- Where to eat
- Coffee Corner – Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
- Loong Yat Heen – Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- The Middle Row BAR – Open daily.
- The Window Cafe – Serves breakfast and light fare daily.
About this property
The Kowloon Hotel
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, room comfort
Very nice staff, very good service. Comfortable stay. Excellent location!