- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Harbour City
- 2 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier
- 5 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District
- 9 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 25 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-26. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located by the sea, The Langham, Hong Kong is in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui neighbourhood, an area with great shopping. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Tsim Sha Tsui Promenade and 1881 Heritage. Travelling with kids? Don't miss The Peak Tram and Ocean Park.
- Harbour City - 2 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier - 5 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 7 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 17 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 9 min drive
- Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 4 min walk
- Kowloon Station - 6 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Where to eat
- Tang Court – 3 star Michelin rating. Restaurant offering Chinese cuisine.
- The Food Gallery – Restaurant offering Asian cuisine.
- The Bostonian – Restaurant offering American cuisine.
- Main St. Deli – Restaurant offering American cuisine.
About this property
The Langham, Hong Kong
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location is good.