Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with private hot tubs, iPod docking stations and separate sitting areas
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy international cuisine while dining at The Lobby
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool or soak in the spa tub
- Treat yourself to Thai massages, body treatments or facials at The Peninsula Spa
- Services include babysitting, supervised activities for kids and dry cleaning/laundry
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute walk from Harbour City and 6 minutes by car from Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
Reviews from Trip Advisor
96.0% of guests recommend out of 2058 reviews
About the The Peninsula Hong KongLocation Salisbury Road, Kowloon,
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 09 August 2019 until 19 September 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- One of the dining venues
- Dining venue
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimise noise and disturbance.
The Peninsula Hong Kong offers its guests a full-service spa, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. There are 7 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/cafΘ and a nearby snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include A poolside bar and A bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business centre and a limo/town car service. A fitness centre, a sauna, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the luxury The Peninsula Hong Kong. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Kowloon hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 300 guestrooms or units
- 30 levels
- 7 dining venues
- Built in 1928
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Supervised kids' activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Conference centre
- Business facilities
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (33.6 km / 20.9 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Peninsula Hong Kong offers 300 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with private hot tubs and iPod docking stations. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation has separate sitting areas. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 55-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels, first-run films and DVD players. Guests can make use of the in-room fridges, espresso makers and minibars. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a rainfall showerhead, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and designer toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and complimentary newspapers, as well as telephones; local, long-distance and international calls are all complimentary (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include a safe and complimentary bottles of water. In-room massages, hypo-allergenic bedding and an iron/ironing board can be requested.A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis.
- Private hot tub
- Sitting area
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- First-run films
- DVD player
- Espresso maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Newspapers (free)
- International calls (free)
- Long distance calls (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Sound-insulated rooms
- Climate control
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
The Lobby – This restaurant specialises in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The Verandah – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare. Open daily.
Felix – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in fusion cuisine and only serves dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Gaddis – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a fitness centre.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/aeroplane tours on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The Peninsula Spa has 14 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, Swedish massages, Thai massages and facials. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
- Number of treatment rooms 14
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Parking height restrictions apply
- 24-hour check-in
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: HKD 800 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hong Kong Peninsula
- Peninsula Hong Kong
- Peninsula Hotel Hong Kong
- Peninsula Hong Kong Hotel Kowloon
- Peninsula Hong Kong Hotel
- Peninsula Hong Kong Kowloon
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.