- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Harbour City
- 4 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier
- 5 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District
- 9 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.)
- 24 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-20. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
In the city centre, The Peninsula Hong Kong is in Kowloon's Tsim Sha Tsui neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Hong Kong Arts Centre and Madame Tussauds are cultural highlights, and some of the area's popular attractions include The Peak Tram and Ocean Park. Travelling with kids? Consider Hong Kong Disneyland, or check out an event or a game at Happy Valley Race Course.
- Harbour City - 4 min walk
- Tsim Sha Tsui Star Ferry Pier - 5 min walk
- Kowloon Park - 11 min walk
- Temple Street Night Market - 17 min walk
- Nathan Road Shopping District - 9 min drive
- Hong Kong East Tsim Sha Tsui Station - 3 min walk
- Whampoa Station - 7 min drive
- Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Lobby – Restaurant offering international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
- The Verandah – Buffet restaurant. Serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare daily.
- Felix – Fine-dining restaurant with a bar offering fusion cuisine. Serves dinner daily.
- Gaddis – Fine-dining restaurant offering French cuisine. Serves lunch and dinner daily.
About this property
The Peninsula Hong Kong
Awards and affiliations
This property participates in EarthCheck, a programme that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: The Environment, the community, the cultural heritage and the local economy.
Food and drink