Enter dates to see availability
- All rooms offer iPod docking stations, 24-hour room service and LED TVs
- Free WiFi in some public areas
- Options for a bite to eat or a relaxing drink include 6 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Valet parking available for a fee
- Take a swim in the outdoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- On-site recreation includes a health club
- Guests speak favourably about the family-friendly amenities and the proximity to public transport
- Within a 15-minute walk of K11 Shopping Mall and Hong Kong Space Museum
- Airport shuttle service available for a fee
The Royal Garden ratings based on 12 verified reviews
Guest reviews for The Royal Garden
Surprisingly good hotel
Great location and great staff
Tolle Lage, freundliches Personal
About the The Royal GardenLocation 69 Mody Road Tsimshatsui East, Kowloon,
The Royal Garden offers its guests an outdoor pool and a health club. There are 6 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A business centre, a limo/town car service, and a meeting room are available. There are 8 meeting rooms available. Spa services, tour or ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the luxury The Royal Garden. A round-trip airport shuttle (available at scheduled times) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star Kowloon hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 450 guestrooms or units
- 19 levels
- 6 dining venues
- 2973 sq ft of conference space
- Built in 1981
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- On-site shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Hong Kong (HKG-Hong Kong Intl.) (34.2 km / 21.3 mi)
- Train station: Hong Kong Tsim Sha Tsui Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
The Royal Garden offers 450 forms of accommodation with iPod docking stations and minibars. LED televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a bath and shower, a complimentary bathrobe, complimentary slippers and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- iPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Bathtub or shower
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
The Royal Garden has 6 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a health club.
- Swedish massage
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Couples treatment rooms
- Sports massage
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times from 7 AM to 9 PM. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
The credit card used to book the reservation must be presented by the cardholder at check-in along with matching photo identification. Any other arrangements must be coordinated with the property prior to arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Airport transport is offered at scheduled times from 7 AM to 9 PM. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for HKD 550.0 per day.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- Debit cards not accepted
- Union Pay
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: HKD 1000 per day
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: HKD 297 for adults and HKD 297 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: HKD 140 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: HKD 140.00 (one-way)
- Valet parking fee: HKD 450 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: HKD 550.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Royal Garden Hotel Kowloon
- Royal Garden Kowloon
You should know
- The Royal Garden offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.