- Liked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Old Synagogue
- 13 min walk
- Jewish Cemetery
- 13 min walk
- Oskar Schindler Factory
- 14 min walk
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice)
- 17 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-27. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Krakow's Kazimierz neighbourhood, Galaxy Hotel is in the city centre and connected to a shopping centre. Oskar Schindler Factory and National Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Main Market Square and Wawel Castle. Consider Cellar Under the Rams for a night out or Aquarium and Natural History Museum if you're travelling with kids.
- Old Synagogue - 13 min walk
- Jewish Cemetery - 13 min walk
- Oskar Schindler Factory - 14 min walk
- Krakow Opera - 3 min drive
- Little Market Square - 3 min drive
- Krakow Glowny Station - 4 min drive
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice) - 17 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering international cuisine. Serves brunch and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Excellent for families! They had a welcome pack for kids, pool toys, toddler toilet, alligator non slip pad for the tub, and even kid plates and utensils at breakfast. The breakfast buffet was the best we have seen in Europe, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Although it is not downtown, the cab was inexpensive and quick. Highly recommend the hotel!