- Old Synagogue
- 3 min walk
- Jewish Cemetery
- 5 min walk
- Wawel Cathedral
- 15 min walk
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-24. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Krakow's Kazimierz neighbourhood, Hotel Astoria is in the entertainment district. Oskar Schindler Factory and National Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Wawel Castle and Main Market Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Wisla Stadium or Tauron Arena Kraków.
- Old Synagogue - 3 min walk
- Jewish Cemetery - 5 min walk
- Dragon's Den - 14 min walk
- Wawel Castle - 15 min walk
- Wawel Cathedral - 15 min walk
- Krakow Glowny Station - 4 min drive
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice) - 28 min drive
- Where to eat
- ZARAGOZA – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Hotel was clean and staff friendly. Buffet breakfast was adequate and enough choice. Bar was closed when went to have a drink after long day out on excursion