- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
- Old Synagogue
- 5 min walk
- Jewish Cemetery
- 6 min walk
- Oskar Schindler Factory
- 14 min walk
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice)
- 16 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-02-23. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Krakow's Kazimierz neighbourhood, PURO Kraków Kazimierz is in the city centre. Oskar Schindler Factory and National Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Main Market Square and Wawel Castle. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Tauron Arena Kraków or Wisla Stadium.
- Old Synagogue - 5 min walk
- Jewish Cemetery - 6 min walk
- Oskar Schindler Factory - 14 min walk
- Wawel Cathedral - 3 min drive
- Wawel Castle - 3 min drive
- Krakow Glowny Station - 8 min drive
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice) - 23 min drive
- Where to eat
- On-site dining venue – Restaurant with a bar offering local and international cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily.
About this property
PURO Kraków Kazimierz
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The hotel was extremely clean, tidy and modern. The staff were friendly and very accommodating ensuring we had everything we could want/want to know.