- Disliked: Amenities, property conditions & facilities
- Old Synagogue
- 2 min walk
- Jewish Cemetery
- 3 min walk
- Wawel Cathedral
- 16 min walk
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice)
- 27 min drive
Your dates need to occur after 2020-01-29. Try updating your dates to see prices for your trip.
About this area
Located in Krakow's Kazimierz neighbourhood, Shalom Kazimierz is in the city centre. Oskar Schindler Factory and National Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Wawel Castle and Main Market Square. Aquarium and Natural History Museum and Park Wodny are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Old Synagogue - 2 min walk
- Jewish Cemetery - 3 min walk
- Dragon's Den - 15 min walk
- Wawel Castle - 15 min walk
- Wawel Cathedral - 16 min walk
- Krakow Glowny Station - 4 min drive
- Krakow (KRK-John Paul II - Balice) - 27 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
The place is located in a party area so it is was very loud all night long (I stayed from Friday to Sunday). Everything else was all right. Breakfast boring, but all right.