Find cheap hotels in Kramim
Hotels from £54
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kramim
Most frequently booked hotels in Kramim
Finding Kramim Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Kramim? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters next to your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
The city of Kramim has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kramim include:
- Joe Alon Museum of Bedouin Culture
- Monument to the Negev Brigade
- Tel Beer Sheva National Park
- Cochin Jewish Heritage Center
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- One Plaza Shopping Center
- BIG Beer Sheva Shopping Mall
When is the Best Time to Explore Kramim?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Kramim, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when you are organising your getaway. The warmest months in Kramim are typically July and August, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are January and February, whereas July and June have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 20°C and at night it is 5°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 320 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 30°C during the day and 10°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 15 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 16°C. Average precipitation for this season is 0 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 28°C and 6°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 148 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Kramim is 483 mm.