Find cheap hotels in Kuala Berang
Hotels from £17
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kuala Berang
Most frequently booked hotels in Kuala Berang
Finding Kuala Berang Hotels
So, you're thinking about travelling to Kuala Berang? If you want to find accommodation that's within a stone's throw of the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find a hotel near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Kuala Berang
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Kuala Berang, you'll be able to quickly and easily search ebookers for hotels offering services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for accommodation, so you can get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Kuala Berang hotel is liked by travellers for the pool:
- Lake Kenyir Resort, Taman Negara
Exploring Kuala Berang
The relaxing city of Kuala Berang is known for its lake views. Popular attractions in and around Kuala Berang include:
- Pengkalan Gawi
- Kenyir Lake
- Sungai Buweh Waterfall
- Terengganu State Museum
- Kenyir Lake
When making plans for your trip to Kuala Berang, you can also use ebookers to find a convenient flight into Kuala Terengganu (TGG-Sultan Mahmood) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or time of departure to find the one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kuala Berang?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to travel to Kuala Berang, you may find this information about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kuala Berang are typically April and March, whereas the coldest months are usually January and February. The months with the most rain are October and May, whereas March and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 32°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 12 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 24°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 21 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 32°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 15 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 23 mm.
- Average annual rainfall in Kuala Berang is 71 mm.