Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LED TVs, coffee/tea makers and free toiletries
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Cafe Mint, a Cafe that serves local and international cuisine
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, 4 meeting rooms and a lift
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the location and the helpful staff
- Steps from Jamek Mosque and 6 minutes on foot from Sultan Abdul Samad Building
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 208 reviews
About the Cosmo Hotel Kuala LumpurLocation 13-15, Leboh Ampang, Kuala Lumpur, 50050
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. There are 4 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly Cosmo Hotel Kuala Lumpur also features a fitness centre, coffee/tea in common area, and concierge services. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Kuala Lumpur hotel is smoke free.
- 346 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee in lobby
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Kuala Lumpur Masjid Jamek Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
- Metro station: Plaza Rakyat Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Cosmo Hotel Kuala Lumpur offers 346 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. 32-inch LED televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Kuala Lumpur hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Cafe Mint – This Cafe specialises in local and international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 19
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 100.00 per night
- A tax of MYR 10.00 per accommodation, per night is imposed by the country of Malaysia and collected at the property. Permanent residents and Malaysian nationals are exempt from the tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 45 for adults and MYR 35 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: MYR 50.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.