Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with Select Comfort beds, TVs and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at Leo Garden Cafe, a café that serves Malaysian cuisine
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, a front-desk safe and convenience store
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the area's walkability
- 9 minutes by foot from Putra World Trade Centre and a 3-minute drive from Sultan Abdul Samad Building
Reviews from Trip Advisor
45.0% of guests recommend out of 114 reviews
About the Leo Palace HotelLocation 18 Jalan Rahmat, Kuala Lumpur, 50350
There's a restaurant on site. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. The business-friendly Leo Palace Hotel also features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Limited free parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Kuala Lumpur hotel.
- 1 building
- 99 guestrooms or units
- 8 levels
- Built in 1999
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Corner/local shop
- Computer for guest use
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family property
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Kuala Lumpur (KUL-Kuala Lumpur Intl.) (61.2 km / 38 mi)
- Train station: Kuala Lumpur Titiwangsa Station (1.5 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: PWTC Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking
Leo Palace Hotel offers 99 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and complimentary slippers. Beds feature Select Comfort mattresses. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Guests can make use of the in-room coffee/tea makers and minibars. Bathrooms include a shower, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. An iron/ironing board and hairdryers can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Select Comfort beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Coffee maker
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Leo Garden Cafe – This café specialises in Malaysian cuisine.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed at Leo Palace Hotel
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- One child stays free
- No cots (infant beds) available
- No pets or service animals allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: MYR 50.00 per stay
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: MYR 15 for adults and MYR 15 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Leo Palace
- Leo Palace Hotel
- Leo Palace Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Leo Palace Kuala Lumpur
- Leo Palace
- Leo Palace Hotel Hotel
- Leo Palace Hotel Kuala Lumpur
- Leo Palace Hotel Hotel Kuala Lumpur
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pets and service animals are not allowed on site.