Find cheap hotels in Kui Buri
Hotels from £20
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kui Buri
Most frequently booked hotels in Kui Buri
Finding Kui Buri Hotels
So, you're considering travelling to Kui Buri? If you want to find accommodation that's located close to the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Exploring Kui Buri
The city of Kui Buri has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kui Buri include:
- Kui Buri National Park
- Kuiburi Beach
- Kui Nuea Beach
- Phraya Nakhon Cave
- Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park
- Khao Chong Krajok
When is the Best Time to Explore Kui Buri?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to explore Kui Buri, you might find this info about seasonal weather useful when you are planning your trip. The warmest months in Kui Buri are typically April and May, whereas the coldest months are usually December and January. The months with the most rain are September and June, whereas January and February have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 35°C and at night it is 21°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 6 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 35°C during the day and 26°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 23 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 34°C and the nighttime average is 24°C. Average precipitation for this season is 33 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 33°C and 20°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 18 mm.
- The average annual rainfall in Kui Buri is 80 mm.