Find cheap hotels in Kukup
Hotels from £12
Choose from over 1,000,000 unique hotels, apartments & villas around the world
Free cancellation on most hotels when you book with ebookers!*
Check hotel prices in Kukup
Most frequently booked hotels in Kukup
Finding Kukup Hotels
So, you're considering a holiday to Kukup? If you want to find accommodation that's located near the sights, you can enter your holiday dates and then use the filters beside your hotel search results to find somewhere to stay near the area's attractions.
Top Hotels and Other Accommodation Options in Kukup
When you're deciding where you want to stay in Kukup, you can easily and quickly search ebookers for hotels that offer services such as high-speed Internet, a swimming pool or free airport transport. You can use the filters to narrow down your search for a hotel, so you get the services that are important to you, such as an in-room kitchen or air conditioning.
This Kukup hotel is popular with guests for the swimming pool:
- Kukup Golf Resort
Guests who stayed at this Kukup hotel liked the on-site gym:
- Kukup Golf Resort
The city of Kukup has some interesting things to see and do. Popular attractions in and around Kukup include:
- Pulau Kukup Johor National Park
- Tanjung Piai Johor National Park
- Jamek Bandar Pontian Mosque
- Kebangsaan Bandar Pontian College
- Nusajaya Centre
- Legoland Malaysia
- Eco Botanic at EcoWorld Gallery
When making plans for your holiday in Kukup, you can also use ebookers to look for a convenient flight to Johor Bahru (JHB-Senai Intl.) Airport. You can narrow down your search by number of stops, airline or departure time to identify one that works best for you.
When is the Best Time to Explore Kukup?
If you're wondering when is the best time of year to visit Kukup, you might find this info about seasonal weather helpful when planning your trip. The warmest months in Kukup are typically May and April, whereas the coldest months are usually February and July. The months with the most rain are November and December, whereas August and July have the least.
Here's an overview on how much rain you can expect and what the temperatures are going to be like:
- From January to March, the average daytime temperature is 31°C and at night it is 23°C. Seasonal average rainfall is 20 mm.
- If you visit between April and June, you can expect an average temp of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night. Average rainfall during this season is 17 mm.
- The daytime average temp from July to September is 31°C and the nighttime average is 23°C. Average precipitation for this season is 16 mm.
- Between October and December, the average temp during the day is 31°C and 23°C at night. Seasonal average rain is 23 mm.
- The annual rainfall average in Kukup is 76 mm.