Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, room service and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi
- Free self-parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Take a swim in the seasonal outdoor pool
- Amenities include laundry facilities
- 6 minutes by car from Fort Amiel Museum and 8 minutes from Carnegie Art Gallery
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 30 reviews
About the Ilawu Guest LodgeLocation 1 End Lane Hutten Heights, Newcastle, KwaZulu-Natal
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi. A seasonal outdoor pool, a BBQ, and laundry facilities are also featured at Ilawu Guest Lodge. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Newcastle guesthouse.
- 20 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- BBQ grill(s)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Parking: Free self parking
Ilawu Guest Lodge offers 20 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with coffee/tea makers and a hairdryer. Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a bath and shower and complimentary toiletries. This Newcastle guesthouse provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Coffee maker
- Bathtub or shower
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6 AM to 10 AM.
Ilawu Guest Lodge has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: ZAR 80 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Ilawu Guest Lodge Newcastle
- Ilawu Guest Newcastle
- Ilawu Guest
You should know
- The seasonal pool will open in September and close in May.
Quality graded by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa (TGCSA) – South Africa's official quality assurance organisation.