Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Amenities include laundry facilities
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and spaciousness
- Just a 2-minute drive from Nijō Castle and a few minutes from Nishiki Market
- Free train station pick-up shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 25 reviews
About the GRAND JAPANING HOTEL NijoLocation 23 Nishinokyo Nagamoto-cho, Kyoto, Kyoto 604-8421
As a guest of GRAND JAPANING HOTEL Nijo, you'll find laundry facilities and express check-out. WiFi is free in public spaces.
- 23 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Kyoto Nijo Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Nijo Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
GRAND JAPANING HOTEL Nijo offers 23 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary slippers. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Kyoto hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Flat-screen television
- Luxury bedding
- Separate shower and tub
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 10 AM - 8 PM.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, go to Office near Kyoto station
The front desk at this property is open daily from 10 AM - 8 PM.
The check-in location differs from the property location. To check in, guests will need to go to Office near Kyoto station
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 5 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Hotel Registry Number - 第H29-63
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- GRAND JAPANING HOTEL Nijo offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.