Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with free toiletries and showers
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the coffee shop/café or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include locker space, laundry facilities and a shared microwave
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Nishiki Market and 3 minutes on foot from Kawaramachi
GRIDS KYOTO SHIJO KAWARAMACHI HOTEL&HOSTEL ratings based on 1 verified reviews
Guest reviews for GRIDS KYOTO SHIJO KAWARAMACHI HOTEL&HOSTEL
17 Apr 2019 by mairu
Merci pour votre bonne note. Nous continuerons à travailler dur pour que tout le monde soit satisfait chaque fois que vous venez Nous attendons votre prochaine visite avec impatience.
About the GRIDS KYOTO SHIJO KAWARAMACHI HOTEL&HOSTELLocation 599 Nishidaimonji-cho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto 604-8054
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. GRIDS KYOTO SHIJO KAWARAMACHI HOTEL&HOSTEL also features laundry facilities, a microwave in a common area, and a fridge in a common area. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this Kyoto hostel.
- 46 guestrooms or units
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Smoking in designated areas
- Microwave in a common area
- Fridge in a common area
- Locker space
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Kyoto Kawaramachi Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
- Metro station: Shijo Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
GRIDS KYOTO SHIJO KAWARAMACHI HOTEL&HOSTEL offers 46 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a shower. Housekeeping is provided on request.
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a local cuisine breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 700 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.