Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned apartments with flat-screen TV, fridges and showers
- Free WiFi
- Amenities include multilingual staff
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the spaciousness and nice bathrooms
- Within a 15-minute walk of Nijō Castle and Kyoto Imperial Palace
About the Glanz kei Karasuma EbisugawaLocation Tomoecho 84, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto 604-0863
Glanz kei Karasuma Ebisugawa offers its guests multilingual staff. The front desk is open around the clock. This Kyoto apartment is smoke free.
- 14 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Train station: Kyoto Karasuma Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Marutamachi Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
This apartment offers 14 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Flat-screen television
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 20
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM.
Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - 6 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Hotel Registry Number - H29-1907
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.