Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and microwaves
- Free WiFi
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the helpful staff and the clean guestrooms
- Within a 15-minute walk of Sanjusangendo Temple and Higashi Honganji Temple
About the HOTEL GLAD ONE KYOTO SHICHIJOLocation 337 Shimogyouku Shoumen Tsuu Kiyachou, Kyoto, Kyoto 600-8126
HOTEL GLAD ONE KYOTO SHICHIJO offers its guests vending machine. Public spaces have free WiFi.
- 61 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Kyoto Shichijo Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
HOTEL GLAD ONE KYOTO SHICHIJO offers 61 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Fridges and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Flat-screen television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.