Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, TVs and electric kettles
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include laundry facilities and a lift
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- 15 minutes by foot from Kyoto Tower and a 2-minute drive from Toji Temple
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 23 reviews
About the HOTEL KEIHAN KYOTO HACHIJOGUCHILocation 5-1 Tokujo Nanzano-cho , Kyoto, Kyoto 601-8011
There's a restaurant on site. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. The business-friendly HOTEL KEIHAN KYOTO HACHIJOGUCHI also features laundry facilities and a lift. This 3-star Kyoto hotel is smoke free.
- 234 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Osaka (ITM-Itami) (47.3 km / 29.4 mi)
- Train station: Kyoto Toji Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Kujo Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
HOTEL KEIHAN KYOTO HACHIJOGUCHI offers 234 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary slippers. This Kyoto hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
HOTEL KEIHAN KYOTO HACHIJOGUCHI has a restaurant on site.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Hotel Registry Number - 京都市指令保医セ第654号
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- The total price shown includes a resort fee.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.