Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and minibars (stocked with some free items)
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and a porter
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the comfy beds and overall comfort
- Within a 10-minute walk of Gion Corner and Kawaramachi
- Free train station pick-up and train station drop-off shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 229 reviews
About the HOTEL THE CELESTINE KYOTO GIONLocation 572 Komatsucho, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto 605-0933
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. A train station pick-up shuttle and A train station drop-off shuttle are free. HOTEL THE CELESTINE KYOTO GION also features spa services, a garden, and coffee/tea in common area. For a fee, parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Kyoto hotel.
- 157 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee in lobby
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Kyoto Gion-Shijo Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
HOTEL THE CELESTINE KYOTO GION offers 157 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars (stocked with some free items) and espresso makers. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include complimentary newspapers and telephones. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Stocked minibar (select free items)
- Flat-screen television
- Espresso maker
- Electric kettle
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
HOTEL THE CELESTINE KYOTO GION has a restaurant on site.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath and yukata (Japanese robe).
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For the comfort of guests using the public bathing areas and other public facilities, this property does not permit guests with tattoos to use the facilities. For more details, please contact the office using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking. Contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.