Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and minibars
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include 8 restaurants, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Breakfast is offered for a fee
- Take a swim in the indoor pool
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a health club, a steam room and a sauna
- Guests speak favourably about the comfortable guestrooms and the local sightseeing
- Steps from Kyoto Tower and 5 minutes on foot from Higashi Honganji Temple
Reviews from Trip Advisor
92.0% of guests recommend out of 3498 reviews
About the Hotel Granvia KyotoLocation JR Kyoto Station, Karasuma Chuo-guchi, Kyoto, Kyoto 600-8216
Hotel Granvia Kyoto offers its guests an indoor pool, a health club, and a sauna. There are 8 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/cafΘ. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. There's an onsite 24-hour business centre. Multilingual staff, gift shops/news stands, and concierge services are also featured at the luxury Hotel Granvia Kyoto. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Kyoto hotel.
- 537 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 8 dining venues
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Business centre (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (98.6 km / 61.3 mi)
- Train station: Kyoto Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
Hotel Granvia Kyoto offers 537 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with minibars and a safe. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Kyoto hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Films for purchase
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
Hotel Granvia Kyoto has 8 restaurants on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club and a sauna.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 20
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 5940.0 per day.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Parking height restrictions apply
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2851 per person (approximately)
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5940.0 per day
- Facilities fee: JPY 1080 per person, per day and includes use of:
– Fitness facilities
– Swimming pool
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Granvia Kyoto
- Hotel Granvia
- Granvia Kyoto
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) guests.