Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, flat-screen TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the coffee shop/café
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities and multilingual staff
- Guests speak favourably about the quiet location and the WiFi
- Steps from Shijo Omiya and 7 minutes on foot from Nishiki Market
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 58 reviews
About the Hotel Intergate Kyoto Shijo ShinmachiLocation 387 Mukadeya-cho, Nishikikoji-agaru, Kyoto, Kyoto 604-8214
There's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Hotel Intergate Kyoto Shijo Shinmachi also features multilingual staff, coffee/tea in common area, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This 3.5-star Kyoto hotel is smoke free.
- 153 guestrooms or units
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Train station: Kyoto Karasuma Station (0.8 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Shijo Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Hotel Intergate Kyoto Shijo Shinmachi offers 153 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature premium bedding. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with complimentary slippers, toilets with an electronic bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Toilet with electronic bidet
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for JPY 2376 per night.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 2376 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.