Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with TVs, fridges and free toiletries
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include conference space, a lift and a vending machine
- Guests like the breakfast and restaurant
- Within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Higashi Honganji Temple
Reviews from Trip Advisor
67.0% of guests recommend out of 765 reviews
About the Hotel Keihan Kyoto GRANDELocation 31 Higashikujyo-nishisannou-cho, Minami, Kyoto, Kyoto 601-8003
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. The business-friendly Hotel Keihan Kyoto GRANDE also features vending machine, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a lift. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Kyoto hotel.
- 1 building
- 320 guestrooms or units
- 13 levels
- Dining venue
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (98.3 km / 61.1 mi)
- Train station: Kyoto Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Kujo Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
Hotel Keihan Kyoto GRANDE offers 320 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with free toiletries. This Kyoto hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Hotel Keihan Kyoto GRANDE has a restaurant on site.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1:30 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
The shuttle bus to Kansai and Itami airports stops in front of the hotel. For shuttle service information, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
A scheduled power outage will take place on February 22, 2019 from 1 AM-4:45 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
A scheduled power outage will take place on June 11, 2019 from 1 AM-4:45 AM. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests arriving after 11 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The guest checking in must be the same guest who booked the reservation, and the name on the ID must match the name on the booking. The property reserves the right to refuse name changes on reservations. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The property reserves the right to refuse multiple bookings on the same arrival dates made by the same guest. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking more than 5 rooms or more than 10 guests. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hotel Keihan
- Keihan Kyoto
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.