Enter dates to see availability
- Free WiFi
- Grab something to eat at the coffee shop/café or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include laundry facilities and a lift
- Within a 15-minute walk of Kiyomizu Temple and Gion Corner
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 24 reviews
About the IMANO KYOTO KIYOMIZU HOSTELLocation 563-11 Bairincho, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto 605-0863
There's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. IMANO KYOTO KIYOMIZU HOSTEL also features laundry facilities and a lift. This Kyoto hostel is smoke free.
- 30 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Built in 2017
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Osaka (ITM-Itami) (53.6 km / 33.3 mi)
- Train station: Kyoto Kiyomizu-gojo Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
IMANO KYOTO KIYOMIZU HOSTEL offers 30 forms of accommodation with air conditioning. This Kyoto hostel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and hairdryers can be requested.
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hairdryer available
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a local cuisine breakfast daily from 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 5 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 5 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 700 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Children 5 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.