Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with kitchenettes, washing machines and flat-screen TVs
- Free WiFi
- Services include concierge services and luggage storage
- 13 minutes by foot from Nishiki Market and a 2-minute drive from Kyoto Tower
About the JAPAN HOTELS GOJO-MUROMACHI IN KYOTOLocation 262-1 Bandouyacho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto 600-8439
JAPAN HOTELS GOJO-MUROMACHI IN KYOTO offers its guests vending machine, multilingual staff, and concierge services. WiFi is free in public spaces. This Kyoto hotel is smoke free.
- 49 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Osaka (ITM-Itami) (49.2 km / 30.6 mi)
- Train station: Kyoto Kiyomizu-gojo Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Gojo Station (0.2 km / 0.1 mi)
JAPAN HOTELS GOJO-MUROMACHI IN KYOTO offers 49 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with computers and a hairdryer. Kitchenettes offer fridges, hobs and microwaves. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms.
- In-room kitchenette
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Shower and tub combination
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM.
Guests will receive an email with lock box codes prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 9 AM - 5 PM.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.