Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchenette, a washing machine and a fridge
- Free WiFi
- Guests speak favourably about the value of their stay and the location
- Just a 2-minute drive from Nijō Castle and a few minutes from Kyoto Imperial Palace
- Free train station pick-up shuttle service
About the JAPANING HOTEL MarutamachiLocation 3-17, Jurakumawari Higashimachi, Kyoto, Kyoto 604-8404
WiFi is free in public spaces.
- 9 guestrooms or units
- Front desk (limited hours)
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Kyoto Nijo Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Metro station: Nijo Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
JAPANING HOTEL Marutamachi offers 9 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Accommodation at this 3-star apartment has kitchenettes with fridges, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Kyoto apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access.
- In-room kitchenette
- Separate shower and tub
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 8 AM - 10 PM.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Hotel Registry Number - 第H29-326
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- JAPANING HOTEL Marutamachi offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.