Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchenette, a fridge and a hairdryer
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the coffee shop/café
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and comfy beds to spaciousness and nice bathrooms
- Just a 4-minute drive from Nijō Castle and a few minutes from Katsura Imperial Villa
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 16 reviews
About the JAPANING HOTEL OXALocation 70 Saiininui-cho Ukyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto 615-0061
There's a coffee shop/café on site. WiFi is free in public spaces.
- 20 guestrooms or units
- Coffee shop
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Kyoto Saiin Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
JAPANING HOTEL OXA offers 20 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. This Kyoto apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Accommodation at this 3-star apartment has kitchenettes with fridges.
- In-room kitchenette
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM, please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 11 PM must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Hotel Registry Number - 第H28-783
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Late check-in fee
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.