Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a fridge, a microwave and a hairdryer
- Free WiFi
- Amenities include laundry facilities
- Guests speak favourably about the area's walkability and the WiFi
- Just a 2-minute drive from Toji Temple and a few minutes from Kyoto Tower
- Free train station pick-up shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 3 reviews
About the JAPANING HOTEL TATSUNOYALocation Fukuine Kakimoto-cho 12-13, Kyoto, Kyoto 605-0985
JAPANING HOTEL TATSUNOYA offers its guests laundry facilities. WiFi is free in public spaces.
- 12 guestrooms or units
- Self-service laundry
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Kyoto Tofukuji Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Kujo Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
JAPANING HOTEL TATSUNOYA offers 12 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Fridges and microwaves are provided. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit and a bidet. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access.
- Shower and tub combination
- Toiletries (free)
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property ahead of time using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Hotel Registry Number - 第H29-27
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- JAPANING HOTEL TATSUNOYA offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.