Enter dates to see availability
- Each apartment offers a kitchenette, a washer/dryer and a balcony
- Free WiFi
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Steps from Ryuhonji Temple and 10 minutes on foot from Senbon Shakado
- Free train station pick-up and train station drop-off shuttle service
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 2 reviews
About the Japaning Hotel ShichihonmatsuLocation 101-3 Ichibancho, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto 602-8345
As a guest of Japaning Hotel Shichihonmatsu, you'll find laundry facilities and express check-out. WiFi is free in public spaces. A train station pick-up shuttle and A train station drop-off shuttle are free. For a fee, parking is available. A complete renovation of Japaning Hotel Shichihonmatsu was completed in December 2016. This 3-star Kyoto apartment is smoke free.
- 13 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Train station: Kyoto Kitano-Hakubaicho Station (1.1 km / 0.7 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free train station pick-up
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Japaning Hotel Shichihonmatsu offers 13 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with washers/dryers and complimentary slippers. Rooms open to balconies. Accommodation at this 3-star apartment has kitchenettes with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. This Kyoto apartment provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Additionally, rooms include an iron/ironing board and blackout curtains.
- In-room kitchenette
- Washer and dryer
- Private balcony
- Deep soaking tub
- Flat-screen television
- Electric kettle
- Separate shower and tub
- Local calls (free)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 4 PM - 10 PM.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 4 PM - 10 PM.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self-parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Japaning Hotel Shichihonmatsu offers transfers from the train station. Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation 24 hours prior to arrival with your arrival details.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.