Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with memory foam beds, deep-soaking bathtubs and separate living rooms
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Free self-parking and RV/bus/lorry parking
- Enjoy a bite to eat at one of the 4 restaurants
- Buffet breakfast offered for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation, from cleanliness and spaciousness to overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- Within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Imperial Palace and Doshisha University
Reviews from Trip Advisor
90.0% of guests recommend out of 1038 reviews
About the Kyoto Brighton HotelLocation Nakadachiuri, Shinmachi-dori, Kyoto, Kyoto 602-8071
There are 4 restaurants on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/news stands are also featured at the luxury Kyoto Brighton Hotel. Self parking is free. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Kyoto hotel.
- 1 building
- 182 guestrooms or units
- 6 levels
- 4 dining venues
- Built in 1988
- Bar or lounge
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- On-site shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Free self parking , Free RV, bus, truck parking
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (102.7 km / 63.8 mi)
- Train station: Kyoto Demachiyanagi Station (2.1 km / 1.3 mi)
- Metro station: Imadegawa Station (0.9 km / 0.6 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking and RV/bus/truck parking
Kyoto Brighton Hotel offers 182 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with DVD players and minibars. This accommodation offers separate living rooms. Memory foam beds feature premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 32-inch LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower with a deep soaking bath and a rainfall showerhead. Bathrooms are also outfitted with complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Kyoto hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary newspapers and telephones. Additionally, rooms include laptop-compatible safes and a hairdryer. In-room massages and an iron/ironing board can be requested. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Living room
- Memory foam beds
- Deep soaking tub
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- DVD player
- Luxury bedding
- Pillow options
- Separate shower and tub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Newspapers (free)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Laptop safe
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
Terrace restaurant FEERIE – This buffet restaurant only serves breakfast.
Japanese HOTARU – This fine-dining restaurant specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Steak house HIMOROGI – This steakhouse specialises in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Chinese resuaurant KAKAN – This restaurant specialises in Chinese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Late-night fare is available from room service (during limited hours).
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 5940.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. Special cancellation policies or charges may apply for group reservations (more than 8 rooms for the same property/stay dates).
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2970 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5940.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kyoto Brighton Hotel
- Kyoto Brighton
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.