Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LED TVs, fridges and premium bedding
- Free WiFi
- Enjoy a bite to eat at the buffet restaurant
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Self-parking available for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, concierge services and tour or ticket assistance
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Steps from Kyoto Tower and a 3-minute drive from Shijo Omiya
Reviews from Trip Advisor
80.0% of guests recommend out of 1096 reviews
About the Kyoto Century HotelLocation 680 Higashi Shiokoji-cho, Shimogyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto 600-8216
There's a restaurant on site. WiFi is free in public spaces. Tour or ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Kyoto Century Hotel. Limited parking is available for a fee and is offered on a first-come, first-served basis. This 4-star Kyoto hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 218 guestrooms or units
- 10 levels
- Built in 1981
- Dining venue
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Parking (limited spaces)
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (98.8 km / 61.4 mi)
- Train station: Kyoto Station (0.6 km / 0.3 mi)
- Parking: Self parking available for a surcharge
Kyoto Century Hotel offers 218 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and complimentary bottles of water. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. This Kyoto hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. Additionally, rooms include a hairdryer and blackout curtains. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and in-room massages can be requested. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in October 2018.
- LED television
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Toiletries (free)
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
La Jyho – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner and light fare.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Union Pay
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 3326 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: JPY 2000 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kyoto Century Hotel
- Kyoto Century
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.