Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and premium bedding
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Services include concierge services and luggage storage
- Guests like the accommodation for the cleanliness, spaciousness and overall comfort
- Steps from Gion Corner and 12 minutes on foot from Kawaramachi
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 62 reviews
About the Kyoto INN Gion the SecondLocation 46-7 Bishamon-cho, Kyoto, Kyoto 605-0812
Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Kyoto INN Gion the Second also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This 3-star Kyoto hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 31 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2017
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (101.3 km / 63 mi)
- Train station: Kyoto Gion-Shijo Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
Kyoto INN Gion the Second offers 31 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and complimentary slippers. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 32-inch Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Satellite channels
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Additional fees apply to children 0-6 years old for breakfast when sharing existing bedding. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.