Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LED TVs, fridges and free toiletries
- Free continental breakfast served daily
- Free WiFi
- Amenities include a front-desk safe, multilingual staff and a lift
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the cleanliness and overall comfort
- Just a 4-minute walk from Yasaka Shrine and 11 minutes on foot from Kawaramachi
About the Kyoto Inn GionLocation 435, Rinkacho, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto 605-0062
Free breakfast is available daily. Public spaces have free WiFi. The business-friendly Kyoto Inn Gion also features multilingual staff, concierge services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. This 3-star Kyoto hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 34 guestrooms or units
- 5 levels
- Continental breakfast (free)
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff members are multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (101.7 km / 63.2 mi)
- Train station: Kyoto Gion-Shijo Station (0.7 km / 0.5 mi)
- Metro station: Higashiyama Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
Kyoto Inn Gion offers 34 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary bottles of water and complimentary slippers. LED televisions are featured in guestrooms. Bathrooms include a shower, a bidet, complimentary toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- LED television
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests are served a free continental breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for complimentary breakfast.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash or credit card deposit required
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.