Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with LED TVs, fridges and coffee/tea makers
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Grab something to eat at the restaurant or stop for a drink at the bar/lounge
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry, tour or ticket assistance and luggage storage
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the comfortable guestrooms
- Steps from Kyoto Tower and 5 minutes on foot from Higashi Honganji Temple
Reviews from Trip Advisor
61.0% of guests recommend out of 658 reviews
About the Kyoto Tower HotelLocation 721-1 Higashishiokoji Karasumadori, Kyoto, Kyoto 6008216
There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. There are 10 meeting rooms available. The business-friendly Kyoto Tower Hotel also features tour or ticket assistance, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3.5-star Kyoto hotel.
- 162 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Storage area for luggage
- Front desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (98.7 km / 61.4 mi)
- Train station: Kyoto Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
Kyoto Tower Hotel offers 162 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a safe and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature down comforters. LED televisions come with satellite channels and pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include complimentary slippers, a bidet and a hairdryer. This Kyoto hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and telephones. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered on a daily basis. Amenities available on request include an iron/ironing board.
- LED television
- Satellite channels
- Films for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 7 AM to 10 AM.
Kyoto Tower Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Sky Lounge Kuu – This bar only serves light fare.
Tower Terrace – This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after 10 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Booking for guests arriving after 10PM will be considered cancelled unless they have informed the hotel of late check-in.
Guests arriving after 10 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for JPY 5000.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for JPY 3000.0 per night.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Breakfast is not included for children sharing a bed with an adult.
Additional policies and fees may apply when booking for more than 9 guests. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1800 for adults and JPY 1800 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: JPY 3000.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: JPY 5000.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Kyoto Tower Hotel
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.