Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs and separate bathtubs and showers
- Free WiFi
- Full breakfast served daily for a fee
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and low noise level
- Just a 3-minute walk from Hokanji Temple and 7 minutes on foot from Kiyomizu Temple
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 5 reviews
About the MINSYUKU KIYOMIZUSANSOLocation 3-341 Kiyomizu, Higashiyama-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto 605-0862
WiFi is free in public spaces.
- 5 guestrooms or units
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Train station: Kyoto Gion-Shijo Station (1.4 km / 0.9 mi)
MINSYUKU KIYOMIZUSANSO offers 5 forms of accommodation. Flat-screen televisions are featured in guestrooms. Guests have access to shared bathrooms. Bathrooms include a separate bath and shower. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Bathrooms are shared
- Flat-screen television
- Separate shower and tub
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a full breakfast daily from 7 AM to 8:30 AM.
Public bath/onsen services include an indoor public bath and yukata (Japanese robe).
- Indoor public bath (no mineral springs)
- Yukata (Japanese robe)
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 10 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday-Sunday: 6 AM-10 AM
- Monday-Sunday: 4 PM-11 PM
Children age 5 and younger stay free only when sharing a bed with an adult and using existing bedding. Meals are not included in the room rate for children who stay free. For details, contact the property using the number provided on the booking confirmation email.
This property's front desk is open during the following times:
- Monday - Sunday: 6 AM - 10 AM
- Monday - Sunday: 4 PM - 11 PM
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available. This property only accepts cash for all bookings and on-site payments.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Cash Deposit Required
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: JPY 500 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.