Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with kitchenettes, deep-soaking bathtubs and LCD TVs
- Free WiFi
- Cooked-to-order breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include luggage storage
- Guests really like the accommodation for the comfy beds, cleanliness and nice bathrooms
- Just a 4-minute walk from Shijo Omiya and 11 minutes on foot from Nishiki Market
- Local-area shuttle service available
About the RESI STAY OWAN HanamiLocation 306 Echigo Tsukinukecho, Nakagyo-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto 604-8252
RESI STAY OWAN Hanami offers its guests laundry facilities. WiFi is free in public spaces. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 3-star Kyoto residence.
- 1 building
- 19 guestrooms or units
- 4 levels
- Built in 2017
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
- Smoking in designated areas
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (100.3 km / 62.3 mi)
- Train station: Kyoto Omiya Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Metro station: Nijojo-mae Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
RESI STAY OWAN Hanami offers 19 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with video game consoles and a safe. This individually decorated and furnished accommodation includes desks. Beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. Accommodation at this 3-star residence has kitchenettes with fridges, hobs, microwaves and kitchenware and utensils. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, complimentary slippers, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. LCD televisions come with Netflix. Additionally, rooms include complimentary bottles of water and a hairdryer. Housekeeping is provided once per stay.
- In-room kitchenette
- Deep soaking tub
- LCD television
- Electric kettle
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (once per stay)
- Gaming console
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Unique decor
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM.
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at 8 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
There is no front desk at this property. If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Check-in for this property is based at a different location, 5F 544-2 Higashishiokouji-cho, Shimogyou-ku, Kyoto city, Kyoto 600-8216.
Guests will receive an email with special check-in instructions prior to their arrival. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
This property does not have a front desk. Guests arriving after 8 PM must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property has a strict no-party policy. Bookings for individuals or groups for the purpose of attending parties are prohibited and will be rejected. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No cots (infant beds) available
- Hotel Registry Number - 第H29-690
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: JPY 10000 per stay
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Shuttle transfer per adult: JPY 0 (one-way)
- Shuttle transfer per child: JPY 0 (one-way), (up to 5 years old)
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1000 for adults and JPY 1000 for children (approximately)
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linen fee: JPY 7000 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.