Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs, fridges and hairdryers
- Free WiFi
- Drinking and dining options include a restaurant, a coffee shop and a bar/lounge
- Breakfast served daily for a fee
- Services include dry cleaning/laundry and luggage storage
- On-site recreation includes a fitness centre
- Guests speak favourably about the central location and the proximity to public transport
- 14 minutes by foot from Kyoto Tower and a 2-minute drive from Toji Temple
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 1197 reviews
About the Sakura Terrace The GalleryLocation 39 Higashikujo Kamitonoda cho, Kyoto, Kyoto 601-8002
Along with a restaurant, there's a coffee shop/café on site. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. A fitness centre, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at Sakura Terrace The Gallery.
- 220 guestrooms or units
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Storage area for luggage
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
- Airport: Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) (98.2 km / 61 mi)
- Train station: Kyoto Toji Station (1.2 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: Kujo Station (0.5 km / 0.3 mi)
Sakura Terrace The Gallery offers 220 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is offered on a daily basis and an iron/ironing board can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board available
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM.
Sakura Terrace The Gallery has a restaurant on site.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a fitness centre.
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
Special check-in instructions:
If you are planning to arrive after midnight, please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Guests arriving after midnight must make advance arrangements by contacting the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children 12 and younger are not allowed at this property. All guests older than 12 are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No on-site parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property cannot accommodate bookings of more than 2 rooms. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. No on-site parking is available.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2300 per person (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Sakura Terrace Gallery Hotel Kyoto
- Sakura Terrace Gallery Hotel
- Sakura Terrace Gallery Kyoto
- Sakura Terrace Gallery
You should know
- Children 12 years old and younger aren't allowed at this property.
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.