Enter dates to see availability
- Air-conditioned rooms with deep-soaking bathtubs, TVs and fridges
- Free WiFi and wired Internet
- Buffet breakfast served daily for a fee
- Amenities include free newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities and a shared microwave
- Guests have good things to say about the accommodation for the overall comfort and nice bathrooms
- 11 minutes by foot from Kyoto Tower and a 2-minute drive from Higashi Honganji Temple
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of 96 reviews
About the Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kyoto-HachijoguchiLocation 11 Higashikujo Nishisanno-cho Minami-ku, Kyoto, Kyoto 6018003
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kyoto-Hachijoguchi offers its guests complimentary newspapers in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Public spaces have free WiFi and wired Internet. This 3-star Kyoto hotel is smoke free.
- 138 guestrooms or units
- 7 buildings
- Built in 2017
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Storage area for luggage
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
- Microwave in a common area
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free WiFi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
- Airport: Osaka (ITM-Itami) (47.5 km / 29.5 mi)
- Train station: Kyoto Station (1.2 km / 0.7 mi)
- Metro station: Kujo Station (0.4 km / 0.3 mi)
Sotetsu Fresa Inn Kyoto-Hachijoguchi offers 138 forms of air-conditioned accommodation with complimentary slippers and a hairdryer. Televisions come with pay-per-view films. Bathrooms include a combined bath/shower unit with a deep soaking bath, a bidet and complimentary toiletries. Guests can surf the web using complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Housekeeping is provided on a daily basis.
- Deep soaking tub
- Films for purchase
- Shower and tub combination
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Toiletries (free)
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
To make arrangements for check-in, please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Parcel deliveries will be accepted only for guests in house or checking in within a week of the day of receipt. Guests should write the name of the guest and check-in date on the package. The property cannot hold very large bags, large amounts of baggage, or items that require refrigeration or freezing. Please note that the property will not pay cash on delivery, so guests should make sure to pay before sending their items. For more information, please contact the property using the contact details on the booking confirmation.
To arrange for check-in, guests must contact the property at least 24 hours prior to arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cots (infant beds) available
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective from 1 October 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1200 for adults and JPY 1200 for children (approximately)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
You should know
- As required by the Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare, all international visitors must submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Also, it's required that lodging proprietors photocopy the passports of all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.